Lemon Meringue Pie appears to indicate a warm climate, perhaps in light of the fact that it’s as yellow as daylight and has billows of sweet meringue. It was easy to adore, but it was a genuine test to make up for this point. One of my favourite desserts!
Here’s a formula that is speedy and simple yet at the same time has that custom made flavor you hunger for. Beginning with a lemon bar blend gives it a tasty citrus enhance, while eggs and sugar make it taste so crisp and rich. What’s more, the covering? Brilliant, rich and sweet.
Serve the pie warm from the stove for oohs and ahs, or for simple Lemon Meringue Bars, simply make the formula in an 8-inch square dish and serve chilled.
Lemon Meringue Pie
- 1 bundle of Krusteaz Lemon Bar Blend (1 pocket of every lemon filling blend and complete outside)
- 3 entire eggs
- 1/3 container water
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 container sugar
- Preheat stove to 350F.
For Lemon Pie
- Press the full pocket of the complete outside solidly into the base of a daintily lubed 9-inch pie dish or 8×8-inch container. Prepare for 8 minutes (covering will be pale).
- In a medium bowl, whisk the full-pocket lemon filling blend, water, and eggs until well-mixed. Pour over the hot outside. Heat for 22–26 minutes or until the focus does not wiggle when shaken and the top starts to get darker.
- Use an electric blender to beat egg whites and cream of tartar on medium speed until foamy. Step by step, add sugar, one tablespoon at any given moment, beating on fast until a firm, lustrous pinnacle structure is reached. Spread over the heated pie.
- Come back to the broiler; prepare for an extra 10-15 minutes or until light, brilliant and dark brown. Serve the tart warm or chill whenever it’s filled in as a bar.
- It makes 1 pie or 16 2-inch bars.