I have never smoked, but many of my friends and my boyfriend are smokers; travelling with them is, in a word, horrible.
If you are checked in, and the flight is delayed, you cannot wait. It is comparable to travelling with a group of angry children.
Let’s talk about airports in Europe where you can smoke. As a blogger, it’s important to provide fun and informative content.
Please note that smoking regulations in airports can change. So checking the most up-to-date information before your trip is essential.
Here are a few European airports known for having smoking areas:
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS), Netherlands: Schiphol has designated smoking areas past security. It’s known for its well-ventilated lounges with comfortable seating.
- Vienna International Airport (VIE), Austria: This airport offers dedicated smoking lounges with a relaxed atmosphere.
- Munich Airport (MUC), Germany: Munich Airport has smoking areas, including a unique outdoor smoking area near the Visitors Park.
- Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD), Spain: MAD provides smoking facilities for travellers in different terminals.
- Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), Paris, France: CDG has designated smoking lounges throughout its terminals.
- Istanbul Airport (IST), Turkey: Istanbul Airport offers smoking rooms and lounges for passengers.
- Helsinki-Vantaa Airport (HEL), Finland: HEL has well-ventilated smoking areas for travellers.
These airports understand the needs of smokers and have created spaces where they can enjoy their habit without inconveniencing non-smoking passengers.
Remember to follow the airport’s rules and regulations when using these smoking areas and dispose of your butts responsibly. Happy travels!