Small gifts, known as wedding favors, that are offered to guests who will be attending a wedding not only allow you to share your thoughts and ideas with those guests, but they are also an innovative way of expressing gratitude to those guests. Giving something back to your guests as a sign of appreciation can provide you and your spouse with a great deal of satisfaction when it comes to wedding favours.
The meticulously developed ideas can be replicated at your wedding to prevent unnecessary favours from being given out. Favors for the guests should be displayed as centerpieces at each table. The guests are going to be quite surprised by the concept of putting their printed names and table numbers on place cards and then wrapping them in your favour. The following are some ideas for wedding favours that would be appropriate for a wedding with a summer theme.
• In order to keep the guests comfortable, especially during the warmer months, fresh fruit or lemonade should be served to them.
• The most common time of year for weddings to take place on beaches is summer. The guests will be impressed by the table’s decoration as well as the provision of an attractive beach chair. During the hot summer evenings, the appearance of the lawn will be improved and a more romantic atmosphere will be created if miniature glass lanterns are placed around it.
• You need to choose colours that are appropriate for the season, like purple, yellow, bright pink, and blue. A flavorful touch can also be added to a summer wedding by using pastel colours.
A wonderful and one-of-a-kind favour for the guests to take home with them should be a leather photo frame. This should be placed on each table that hosts the guests. If you choose to provide it, guests will be extremely impressed by a photo of your engagement.
• Coffee cup mini candle: These are the small candles housed in designer cups, and when lit, they give off the aroma of coffee. These cups are sold in the market with a thank you tag. You are also able to place special orders to have the label or tag designed by your specifications. These are unique and useful.
• Ice cream scoop wedding favors: These wedding favors in the form of ice cream scoops can be purchased at a variety of stores. In some cases, these will be specially developed to meet your requirements and will be made available to you. The silver plating variety is the most common.
• Seashell candle wedding flavours are the most distinctive and excellent for ceremonies held on beaches. This will bring to your guest’s mind the vastness of the ocean as well as the smell of the sea.
• Heart-shaped cups as wedding favours: These cups not only look nice but also have the ability to entice your guests into feeling more romantic. These cups are delivered to you in elegant packaging, and printed tags can also be delivered according to your specifications if you so desire.
• A key ring in the shape of a heart: These are the most lovely key chains, and they will constantly remind your guests of your hearts whenever they use these key chains. These chains will have a one-of-a-kind appearance if they are engraved with features that you provide and then personalised.
• Long stem rose candle: These are the long-stem rose candles that are packed in cylindrical boxes; if decorated at the table, they will enhance the look and beauty of the table and the surrounding area. These can be purchased on the market and available in different hues.
• Sandalwood fans, which can be used as wedding favours, are appropriate for summer parties. When waved, these beautiful wedding favours give off the intoxicating scent of sandalwood and are handcrafted by a local artisan. These are wonderful for summer weddings that take place outside, and the female guests at your wedding will enjoy receiving them.
• Bottle Opener: Bottle openers are essential in any situation in which there is a requirement to consume liquid. Bottle openers, which can come in a variety of lovely designs and are sometimes even silver-plated, are excellent options for wedding favors to give to guests.
•Porcelain Vase: These vases come in various beautiful and sophisticated styles. You are free to use any flowers you like to adorn these vases as decoration. These vases can also be customised using lovely tags as a finishing touch. These are, by far, the most thoughtful and useful wedding favors.