Even though it still feels like winter in some places, “cough” Edinburgh, in Malta, people are putting on sunscreen and loving life. You only want a nice drink when it’s 27C, like it is here.
Light summer salads, steaks, and fries are so out of the question that you can’t even walk to the other side of the street without feeling sick. Here are a few recipes you have to try that are sweet, light, easy, and super-duper splendid!
1. The Casual Chicken Caesar
2. Watermelon Salad with Mint Dressing
3. Thai Crunch Salad with Thai Peanut Dressing
4. Easy Grilled Avocado Mango Chicken Salad
5. Honey Lemon Vinaigrette Peach and Bacon Salad
6. Avocado Salmon Salad Recipe
7. Griddled Halloumi Salad with Peach, Courgette and Lemon Pesto
8. Caprese Salad with Pesto Dressing
9. Strawberry Spinach Salad
10. Honey Mustard Chicken, Avocado + Bacon Salad
What are your favourites? Comment and let me know; I’m always up for a tasty new treat!
[…] and undesired hair growth is a budding issue for all men and women these days, especially during summers. This hair growth can be on any part of your body, be it face, hands, feet, bikini line, legs etc. […]
[…] make your outside area the perfect location to party, do you have everything you need? Summer afternoon get-togethers are all fun and games until the attendees realize there aren’t enough […]
[…] A Salad – One of the best menus is a salad. Not only will it fill you up, and then you’ll consume fewer calories overall, but it will […]
[…] the avocado, including 1/2 tsp. of lemon juice per 1/2 pounded avocado to counteract […]
[…] hell outside. This warm interior is complemented by an abundance of seasonal fruits like peaches, mangoes, and grapes, as well as year-round favorites like bananas in a fruit bowl on the window sill. To […]