Who doesn’t love Nutella?! Growing up, I used to love it on toast, but there is so much more you can do with it! Here are a few must-tries!
These soft, chewy cookies are full of delicious Nutella flavor! They have a perfect sugar cookie texture with the taste of chocolate and hazelnut.
- 1- Cup Butter (softened)
- 2/3- Cup Nutella
- 1 1/4- Cup Sugar
- 1/4- Cup Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1- tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4- tsp Hazelnut Extract
- 1- Egg
- 3 1/2- Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1- tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2- tsp Salt
- 1/4- tsp Baking Soda
These easy chocolate cheesecake recipes are topped with Kahlua ganache and are perfect for celebrating Valentine’s Day with your sweetie.
- ground Oreos
- granulated sugar – divided
- butter – melted
- cream cheese – softened
- vanilla extract
Kahlua Ganache Topping
- dark chocolate
- heavy cream
- unsalted butter
These Nutella French Toast Roll-Ups are quick and easy to make and fun, a finger-friendly treat for breakfast or brunch (silverware optional). And did I mention Nutella is involved in this recipe?
- Heavy cream: You can use 2% or whole milk or half and half.
- Light brown sugar
- Lemon juice: You can use juice that is fresh or from concentrate.
- Vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar
Make these peanut butter and Nutella smores around the campfire or in your home. Either way, this new twist will have you licking your lips… literally!
- Peanut butter
- Graham crackers
Strawberry Muffins stuffed with Nutella: a yummy breakfast recipe that your family will love! Chocolate-covered strawberries in muffin form.
- all purpose flour.
- Baking powder
- Canola oil
- Vanilla extract
- Chopped strawberries
Salted Nutella Blondies use a chewy blondie recipe with the addition of Nutella dollops and a sprinkle of sea salt on top.
- 2 cups (250 g) all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks or 226 g) unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 ½ cups (300 g) light brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup (13 oz jar) Nutella¹
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt for sprinkling on top, (optional)
Cookies in Nutella Cookie Cups: Cute, bite-sized, and always fun for holiday desserts.
- cookie dough
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- ¾ to 1 jar of Nutella — it all depends on how heavy your hand is!
This 3-ingredient dessert will win you over immediately. Nutella Mousse is a quick, easy, and delicious dessert!
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup Nutella
Easy 3-ingredient Nutella Truffles made with Oreos! We could not stop eating these truffles – such an easy recipe and full of chocolate!
- 20 Oreo cookies
- 5 tablespoons Nutella or other chocolate spread
- 6-8 ounces melting chocolate such as Candiquik or almond bark
- Sprinkles optional