I love Heinz Ketchup, on burgers, pasta, pizza you name it, I will find a way to incorporate it into my meals… but sometimes things go too far…. which not even I would do… Here are a few things people do and the limits they take when it comes to adding ketchup! Would you eat these?
- Peanut butter and cheese sandwiches…. -(Wait for it) with a spread of ketchup!
- Oysters! – Yes you heard right! Some people love this stuff so much they squeeze it on the fish…. and slurp…
- Bananas -“Let me just dip my healthy banana into some ketchup..?” This I don’t get..
- Sushi – Ok ok this makes sense…. I mean rice…. fish and chips minus the chips but it does work…. soya sauce is the best route though…
- Avocado smoothie – No comment
- crisps and ketchup sandwiches… – This is called a crunchy load
- pancakes with ketchup – Just a no no no…
- cottage cheese – Yes nice again
- Straight from the bottle – ok you lost me…
- Popcorn – Interesting combo
- Ice cream….- This should be made illegal!
- Strawberry and ketchup sandwich – So should THIS!
What are your thoughts on these crazy ketchup creations?! What is the strangest thing YOU have eaten with ketchup?!